1. Bearings:- The rotor is supported by bearings, which allow the rotor to turn on its axis.
2. Rotor :- In an electric motor, the moving part is the rotor, which turns the shaft to deliver the mechanical power.
3. Stator:- The stator is the stationary part of the motor’s electromagnetic circuit and usually consists of either windings or permanent magnets
4. Windings :- Windings are wires that are laid in coils, usually wrapped around a laminated soft iron magnetic core so as to form magnetic poles when energized with current.
5. Commutator:- A commutator is a mechanism used to switch the input of most DC machines and certain AC machines.